2016 Autumn

Turkey Day Fits

10:52 AMUnknown






       T  U  R  K  E  Y   D  A  Y   F  I  T S 



Happy -early- Thanksgiving! 

Thanksgiving is one of my all time favorite holidays. With great food, family/friends, and family -what's not to love? 

When you gather with your friends and family for dinner, of course you want to look nice and be comfortable, thus the inspiration for today's post. I am very pleased with this look because it fully embodies the Autumn season; cozy sweaters, warm and rich colors, and accessories to really bring out individual character. 




                                          
Purse : Cross Body Bag  Newchic.com    Hat  : Versona Boutique



I styled the outfit around the sweater. It is such a great piece! But because it is bulkier and is designed to fit loosely, I wanted the other pieces to have more structure so my frame wouldn't be lost. I also tried to factor in the ever-changing temperatures and dress in a way that I would be comfortable. Specifically, lighter layers and the peacoat that I can throw on easily. 






                                                            Thankful Hearts: Cozy Sweater, Autumn Spirit
                                                             Sweater : KLa Boutique





Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy  every moment it! 


Written by  : Reagan Vanderhill
                     www.reaganinmyownworld.com








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form